Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friday Town Shoot Out -- Reflections



This week's theme was reflection. I had a ton of ideas, alas, none of them came to fruition. Then, as I was having lunch at my favorite Tea Room - Specialty Sweets in Rogersville, MO - it hit me! There were mirrors everywhere!


This is the front counter, where Brenda (the owner) tempts you with baked goods when you walk in. Actually, it's a reflection of the front counter from the HUGE mirror on the opposite wall.


Another view of the same thing.



Part of the decor.

4 comments:

  1. exactly - I love the mirror on the floor too bad there were no feet there when you took the shot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful reflection. I love the yummy cakes. Can I get tea with my cakes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little tea room. I absolutely love the last shot with the mirror on the floor. good stuff!

    ReplyDelete