Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Town Shoot Out -- Yard Objects



This one was challenging for me, as I don't have a yard to speak of, so no real yard objects. I grabbed my camera, hopped into the car, and off we went!

With a happy accident, we ended up at Rosewood Farms .



Part of their outdoor breezeway. A cute little gardening hutch.


One of the many tables & chairs sitting outside. Also in the breezeway.


Add Image


One of the banks of flowers in bloom. So pretty!

Alas, we didn't get any chocolate, as we were afraid it would get too melty in the car. .

4 comments:

  1. Great job on your shoot out! I agree - this was a tough one. But I appreciated it because it made us step out and see things in a different light. I think your shots are fantastic, especially the first one. Awesome picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your web site develope and to see your perspective on your town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not realize how hard it was until I remembered that here in my area home owner org's do not let you put stuff in the front, so I had to sneak in a back yard for mine, and I guess I could have gone around and take sculptors in public, but no time! Look forward to your posts in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the bank of flowers, it appears someone has a green thumb. Good job.

    ReplyDelete