Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Scarf et Diem

Every day, in January, I plan on featuring a scarf. Some will be the same style, some will be different. Some will be ones I make, some will not.

However -- ONE will be given away. For free!



I'm torn between a Girlfriend scarf in Lingerie or



a handdyed silk chiffon scarf.

Sooo...I'll let the winner choose.

To enter, all you have to do is tell me your favorite scarf in Swim's etsy shop. Easy, right?

Bonuses:
*Follow my blog & receive 1 extra entry! Please leave 1 separate comment for the follow*
*Tweet about this giveaway (include @sparklecandy80), receive 2 extra entries! Please leave 2 separate comments for the tweet*
**Mention this giveaway on your blog & receive 3 extra entries! Please leave 3 separate comments (with a link) for the blog post**

Must be 18 years of age & international visitors are welcome to participate in this giveaway. Ends 1/31/10. Good luck and thanks for visiting!

Please leave your email address (or some form of contact) for winning notification purposes!

Also, if no one enters (like December, boo!) I will donate the scarf to a local charity.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Aqua Vita Handdyed Silk Chiffon Scarf, it's beautiful!
    anamdiaz2002@yahoo.com
    www.anadiazarte.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete