Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Romance Is In the Air


or at least it should be. I've always thought it would be wonderful to celebrate Valentine's Day in Paris, but I'm corny like that. Since it appears that will not be happening this year, I'm giving away a We'll Always Have Paris necklace.

To enter, all you have to do is tell me your favorite item from my Etsy shop or my website. Easy, right?

Bonuses:
*Follow my blog & receive 1 extra entry! Please leave 1 separate comment for the follow*
*Tweet about this giveaway (include @sparklecandy80), receive 2 extra entries! Please leave 2 separate comments for the tweet*
**Mention this giveaway on your blog & receive 3 extra entries! Please leave 3 separate comments (with a link) for the blog post**

Must be 18 years of age & international visitors are welcome to participate in this giveaway. Ends 2/28/10. Good luck and thanks for visiting!

Please leave your email address (or some form of contact) for winning notification purposes!

Also, if no one enters (like December, boo!) I will donate the necklace to a local charity.

2 comments:

  1. I am a blog follower now!
    jerzycat99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite item is the persian elephant embellished necklace in fushia/aqua.
    jerzycat99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete